If you are using Facebook in a language you can’t understand, change it now through these easy steps.
Changing your Facebook language settings to your native language will help you navigate through the network more easily and efficiently, feeling more comfortable when using the available tools like Ads, uploading pictures/video or creating a new page/group.
However, if you prefer to set Facebook in another language because you’re trying to learn that specific one faster or because you like it more than your native one (my case), feel free to set your settings that way.
If you’re using Facebook from PC:
- Head over to the right of the screen, click on and select “Settings”.
- Click on “Language”.
- As you can see, there are plenty of things open for modification. First of all, to change the language with which you are using Facebook, click on the first “Edit” link, to the right of the screen. You can also edit what language do you want stories to be translated into and more. Modify them as you see fit.
- Click on “Save changes”.
If you’re using Facebook from any mobile/device:
- Tap on the three horizontal lines.
- Scroll down and tap on “Language”
- Select the language you prefer and Facebook will automatically change it.
For more Facebook tutorials, click below:
You have successfully changed your Facebook language, congratulations!
Please like our Facebook page, SocialResults