Connecting on Gmail using Android will make things easier for you, being able to stay logged into your account wherever you go. This way you can stay logged into social networks like YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter now that you’re always logged into your google account. However, someone could grab or steal your phone and use any of these accounts like if it was you, so i recommend to adjust every social network you use in a privacy mode in which you have to login by entering password and username each time you enter. In case you get robbed, you can change all passwords from another device, like tablet or PC, to ensure your private information.
Another advantage of logging into Gmail using Android is that you can store phone numbers, messages, contacts and other data into your account instead of your Android SD. By doing this you’re connecting your private information to your account, and everytime you log out, that information will not be available anymore until you log in again.
- Download Gmail from Playstore, (you probably already have it installed) or open your browser and head over to www.gmail.com, as you prefer.
- Enter your username (******) or email account (******@gmail.com) and tap next.
- Enter your password and tap next.
- If you want to add an account, tap on Add Account and redo the steps above.
- Head over to settings menu.
- Scroll down through the menu and tap on Accounts.
- Tap on Google.
- Tap on the account you wish to log out from.
- Tap on the three vertical lines to the top right of the screen, which is the menu icon, and tap Remove account. By doing this, you will delete all of the data linked to your device.
For more Gmail tutorials, click below:
You have successfully deleted an email, congratulations!
Please like our Facebook page, SocialResults